- Children’s Diabetes Foundation The Guild of the Children’s Diabetes Foundation at Denver raises funds for clinical and research programs for the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes.
- Resources under the Americans with Disability Act
- American Diabetes Association-Rocky Mountain Region
- www.diabetes.org Diabetes Resources for Families, Schools, and Diabetes Educators
- American Diabetes Association
- JDRF School Advisory Toolkit
- International Society for Pediatrics and Adolescent Diabetes: ISPAD is a professional organization whose aims are to promote clinical and basic science, research, education and advocacy in childhood and adolescent diabetes.
- Transitioning from Pediatric to Adult Care Transistion Care Review Transistion Care School
Tips for Kids: What is Diabetes? | NDEP Tips for Kids: Be Active | NDEP List of Resources, Foundations and websites