List of Resources, Foundations and websites
- Children’s Diabetes Foundation
The Guild of the Children’s Diabetes Foundation at Denver raises funds for clinical and research programs for the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes.
- Planet D, A place for kids to explore more about diabetes, learn more about themselves, and connect with new friends (Hosted by ADA).
- ADA For Parents and Kids
- Denver American Diabetes Association
- www.diabetes.org Diabetes Resources for Families, Schools, and Diabetes Educators
- American Diabetes Association
- JDRF School Advisory Toolkit
- International Society for Pediatrics and Adolescent Diabetes: ISPAD is a professional organization whose aims are to promote clinical and basic science, research, education and advocacy in childhood and adolescent diabetes.